Tue, Jul 05|
Central Methodist University
Summer Camp at CMU
Come attend the Spintronix Summer Camp at CMU, a week of incredible world-class instruction and community connections.
Time & Location
Jul 05, 2022, 1:00 PM – Jul 09, 2022, 1:00 PM
Central Methodist University, 411 Central Methodist Square, Fayette, MO 65248, USA
About the event
Experience what it's like to learn from the world-class Spintronix staff IN PERSON on the beautiful campus of CMU. Students will participate in leveled classes of:
Along with classes in
- Color guard history
Classes levels will be catered to the experience level of the campers in attendance. So it doesn't matter if you are a rookie or a ten-year veteran, your classes will suit your needs. In addition to student classes for anyone up to 22 years of age, we also offer the coach/instructor camp for anyone 23 to 99 years old!
All meals for the duration of the camp are included. Resident campers will also be provided with a double occupancy room for the week that includes a bed and bathroom.
2022 Price information:
EARLY BIRD PRICING (BEFORE 5/1/2022) - use code EARLYBIRD at checkout to receive discount
Single room Resident: $520
Double room Resident: $460
REGULAR PRICING (AFTER 5/1/2022)
Single room Resident: $560
Double room Resident: $500
MORE INFORMATION Camp Schedule:
- July 5-9, 2022
- Check in begins 1:00pm on Tuesday.
- Daily schedules include 3-hour classes with breaks three times daily.
- Showcase begins at 10:00am on Saturday and all families and friends are invited to watch!
- Checkout will occur immediately following the showcase performance.
What To Expect: Students will participate in group activities that guide them in recognizing both personal skills and the skills of others for a well-rounded, valuable experience. During camp, students will focus on:
- Building self-confidence
- Technique & vocabulary
- Toss variety
- Body projection
- Integrating movement with equipment
- Artistic & creative expression
- Team-building & uniformity
- Having fun & making friends!
What To Bring:
- Your flag/rifle (alternatively, Spintronix flags and rifles will be available for check-out upon arrival)
- Fingerless guard gloves
- Comfortable clothes for spending most of your hot days outside & sneakers.
- Black shorts/pants/capris for the final performance.
- A refillable water bottle
- Resident campers need to bring bedding, towels, washcloth, & other toiletries such as soap, deodorant, toothbrush & toothpaste, shampoo, etc.
We are excited to once again work with and hold our summer camp at Central Methodist University in Fayette, MO.
Click the HERE to visit their website and learn more about their campus and university programs.